1 Game board
100 Plastic coins (25 quarters, 25 dimes, 25 nickels and 25 pennies)
10 Play dollar bills
4 Game markers
Object of the Game
Be the player with the most money at the end of the game.
• Place one of each coin (totaling 41¢ ) on "Money Bags" pictured
at the top of the board. This is the pot.
• Each player chooses a game marker and places it on "Start."
How to Play
• Roll the die to determine which player goes first.
• The first player rolls the die and moves that number of spaces.
The amount shown on the space indicates the amount of money the player "earns" for that turn.
• Next, the player spins the arrow on the board to see which coins he or she
is allowed to use to make up the amount earned. For example, if the spinner
indicates "no quarters," the player can use any coins except quarters.
• The player then takes the coins from the bank equaling the amount he
or she earned and places it in front of him or her.
• If the player spins "Money Bags," he or she takes the amount earned from the bank using any coins. However, instead of keeping the money, he or she must put it in the "Money Bags" pot on the board.
Special Spaces on the Board
• $ Space – When a player lands on a $ space, he or she takes all the coins from the "Money Bags" pot. Replenish the pot with another 41¢ from the bank.
Bank Exchange Space
When a player lands on a blue Bank Exchange space, a player may exchange coins of lesser value for a coin(s) of greater value (or dollar bill) from the bank. For example, a player can exchange 2 dimes and 1 nickel for 1 quarter. If a player can make an exchange, he or she takes 10¢ "interest" from the bank.
If a player cannot make an exchange, he or she does not take 10¢ interest and it is the next player's turn. (Note: if the bank runs of a particular coin, ask all players to make an exchange by turning in the coin(s) needed. No “interest”
is earned for this exchange.)
How to Win
The game is over when one player reaches the finish space. That player takes the "Money Bags" pot and adds it to his or her earnings. Each player counts his or her money. The player with the most money wins!