Alphabet Soup Sorters Game
by Learning Resources
Ages 3 +
Grades Preschool - Kindergarten +
Cook up early literacy skills! Familiar-looking cans and their corresponding contents reinforce each letter of the alphabet. 209-piece features real-life photographic images.
Each can hold 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase letter card, plus 5 object cards featuring real-life photos on one side, words on the reverse. Supports alphabet awareness, letter sounds and recognition of letter shapes. Also builds early vocabulary, oral language, sorting and fine motor skills.
- Features a can for every letter, each holding an uppercase and lowercase letter plus 5 object cards featuring real–life photos on one side and word labels on the reverse
- Supports alphabet awareness, letter sounds, and recognition of letter shapes
- Builds early vocabulary, oral language, sorting and fine motor skills
- Includes 130 die–cut photo cards, 52 color–coded letters (red vowels, blue consonants), and 26 durable cardboard cans with lids
- Activity Guide includes interventions
- Cans measure 3" in diameter x 4.25"H
What's in the Box?
130 Die-Cut Photo Cards, 52 Color-Coded Letter Cards(Red Vowels, Blue Consonants), 26 Cans, Activity Guide