Big Time Learning Clock 12-Hour Demonstration Clock
by Learning Resources
Ages 5 - 9
Grades Kindergarten to 3rd Grade
This 12-Hour Demonstration Clock is a great way to help kids grasp time-telling skills.
Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships. This clock has easy-to-read hour and minute markings, with a removable stand and Activity Guide.
The Big Time Learning Clock may be used for classroom demonstrations, or by small groups, or individual students.
Show how the hands are positioned to tell time. Its easy-toread face and geared assembly allow children to watch both hands to advance one hour, just as on working clocks. Both the hours and minutes have been placed on the clock face.
- Giant 13 inches diameter clock with removable stand.
- Easy-to-read hour and minute markings
- Hour and minute hands geared for realistic movement
- Control knob on back for setting time
- Teacher's Guide with suggested activities
- Available in 12 or 24 hour versions
- Made of durable plastic