Colors, Shapes, and More Flash Cards
Grades Preschool, Kindergarten
Colors, Shapes, and More Flash Cards They see it and say it while learning to count, rhyme, match, and more with these playful flash cards. Get your P-K little ones ready for school.
You experience their joy in learning to identify, pair together, and count with these great flash cards. Use these double-sided numbers, colors and shapes flash cards at home or on the go for constant learning and fun. Help your preschooler or kindergartner build confidence while learning the essential skills necessary for kindergarten.
Activities What your Kindergarten Kids will Learn
• Colors – 9 cards with colored crayons introduce the basic colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, white, and black
• Numbers – 10 cards with groups of objects teach counting from one to ten
• Directions – 4 cards with hands and objects that point left, right, up, and down teach the direction words
• Go-together – 6 sets of two cards with “go-together” pictures (i.e., dog and bone), plus 1 card with a matching word list, teach basic relational thinking
• Rhyming Words – 6 sets of two cards with pictures of rhyming words (i.e., cake and snake), plus 1 card with a rhyming word list, teach same-sound recognition
• Shapes – 6 cards with basic geometric shapes (i.e., circle, square) teach shape recognition and naming
focus, concentration; eye-hand coordination; shapes; shape recognition; colors; matching, pairing, grouping; counting; directions; rhyming; relational thinking; same-sound recognition