Conceptual Bingo Money Dollar and Cents Game
by Conceptual Math Media
Ages 6 - Adult
Players 2 to 36
The six questions on each calling card cover recognizing money values in dollars and cents, comparing, rounding, counting and related coin/bill combinations, adding and subtracting, counting backward, and story problems. The game includes 51 calling cards, 360 plastic markers, 36 unique bingo cards with a variety of money values in dollars and cents, and two reproducible masters to assess and customize.
- Recognizing money values in dollars & cents
- Comparing, rounding, counting by 1s & 10s, & related coin/bill combinations
- Counting by 5s & 50s and related coin/bill combinations
- Adding money values, multiplying by a single digit number, and related story problems
- Counting backward, subtracting values, and separating a value into equal parts
What's in the Box?
51 Calling Cards, 360 Plastic Markers, 36 Unique Bingo Cards