Conceptual Bingo Polynomials Game
by Conceptual Math Media Inc.
Ages 12 - Adult
Grades 7th - 12th
Players 2 to 36 or Teams
Six calling options make this math bingo game a great bargain! The caller chooses one of six options for calling a value. The six questions on each calling card cover naming polynomials, combining like terms, multiplying monomials, using the distributive law, multiplying binomials, factoring and dividing polynomials, and working with polynomial fractions. The game includes 51 calling cards, 360 plastic markers, 36 unique bingo cards with a variety of monomials, binomials, and trinomials, and two reproducible masters to assess and customize.
- Naming polynomials and language
- Multiplying monomials and combining like terms
- Distributive law, factoring monomials, missing monomial term, and subtracting negatives
- Distributing negatives, combining like terms, missing terms, and taking out common factors
- Multiplying binomials, missing binomial terms, and simplifying polynomials in fractional form
- Factoring and dividing polynomials, polynomial language, and working with polynomial fractions
What' in the Box?
36 Bingo Playing Cards, 360 Bingo Plastic Markers, 61 Bingo Calling Cards