Division Dogs The Division Facts Game
Last One Standing Math Games, Division Dogs The Division Facts Game
Ages 8 +
Grade 3 +
Players 2 - 5
Division Facts 0–13
Set of 200 cards and Instructions
A fun and easy way for students to learn and practice basic math skills!
- Self-checking games can be played in groups of 3 or 5 students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a match
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Games promote discussion and peer learning
- Two ways to play, plus instructions for one-on-one use
The Division Facts Game!
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Will it be you?
Players figure out the answers to the problems o their cards to see if they match another player's answer. The player without a match wins the round and collects the cards. See who wins the most rounds to become the Top Dog!
Or, if you think you can fetch fast enough, lay the cards on the table for all players to see. The first player to solve the problems and grab the card without a match wins the round!