Go Fish Alphabet Game Cards
by School Zone
Ages 4 +
56 Go Fish Alphabet Game Cards
Players 2 or more
Card Size: 3.375 x 6.375 inches
Made in the U.S.A.
Go Fish is classic card game that will help your child learn the alphabet by matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
Little ones will enjoy playing a smarter version of Go Fish Alphabet.
In this case, winning involves drawing the most upper- and lowercase letter pairs. Here, each pair is represented by a parent and child animal. There are even age-appropriate terms, like hatching for baby alligator. With activities for two or more players, Go Fish emphasizes turn-taking and cooperation. Or, kids can have fun matching letters and creating words on their own. Involve your child in these valuable pre-reading skills today and make school all the more enjoyable.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• Unique, colorful animal flash card illustrations
• Letters written in bold, block-style
• Upper- and lowercase letters divided by adult and baby animals
• Thick, glossy card stock
• Rounded corners for easy sorting
• 3 Index Cards for easy reference
• Parent card offers game instruction and activities
• A great value!