Last One Standing Game, Bug Out Beginning and Ending Consonant
Last One Standing Game, Bug Out Beginning and Ending Consonants Game, Grade 1+
Players 2 - 5
Reading Skills: Beginning and Ending Consonants
Title One Approved!
A fun and easy way for students to learn and practice basic language arts skills!
- Two ways to play; groups of 3 or 5 students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a match
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Self-checking games promote discussion and peer learning
- Each game includes 200 cards, plus directions
Two ways to play!
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Will it be you?
Students read the words on their cards aloud to see if another player has a word with the same beginning or ending consonant. The player without a match wins the round and collects the cards. See who wins the most rounds to become the Queen Bee or the Ant King!
Or, if you can fly fast enough, lay the cards on the table for all players to see. The first player to find and grab the card without a match wins the round!