Last One Standing Game, Night Knights: Homophones, Grade 2+
Last One Standing Game, Night Knights Homophones Game, Grades 2+
Ages 7 +
Title One Approved!
A fun and easy way for students to learn and practice basic language arts skills!
- Two ways to play; groups of 3 or 5 students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a match
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Self-checking games promote discussion and peer learning
- Each game includes 200 cards, plus directions
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Willit be you?
Players read the words and sentences on their cards to see if they match another player's. The playerwithout a match wins the round and collects the cards. See who wins the most rounds to become the Knight in Shining Armor!
Or, if you think you can joust fast enough, lay the cards on the table for all players to see. The first players to see. The first player to find the card without a match wins the round!
What's in the Box?
200 Cards and Directions