Let's Grow The Life Cycles Game Ages 5+
Let's Grow The Life Cycles Game
by Learning Resources
Ages 5 +
Grades Kindergarten +
For 2 - 4 players
Energize learners with this fun early science game that encourages a deeper understanding of life cycles. Find the missing pictures to complete the life cycles of a frog, bean plant, chicken, and butterfly!
Lifelike images reinforce early science through a fun memory match game.
- Reinforces understanding of developmental stages of a chicken, frog, butterfly and plant
- Engages children as they race to complete a life-cycle puzzle using memory match strategies
- Includes game board (14" in diameter), 4 life-cycle game cards, 16 puzzle pieces, 4 pawns, spinner and Guide
How to Play:
- Select a life-cycle game card: chicken, frog, butterfly or plant
- Spin to move around the board, uncovering puzzle pieces to fill in your life cycle
- First one to complete a life-cycle card wins!
What's in the Box?
Game board, 4 Puzzle cards (frog, butterfly, bean plane, chicken), 4 pawns, 16 life cycle puzzle pieces, and spinner