Money Mat Game, Floor Game Ages 6 - 9
Money Mat Game
Floor Game that teaches about Money!
by Learning Resources
Ages 6 - 9
Grades 1st +
Players 1 +
Fast-paced kinesthetic game makes money math memorable.
- Reinforces coin and bill recognition, money vocabulary, values, addition and value comparisons as players draw cards, roll cubes and hop on the mat
- Promotes gross motor skills through engaging active play
- Features realistic representations of coins up to 50¢ and bills up to $20
- Offers multiple levels of challenge in Activity Guide’s 5 game play options that help differentiate instruction
- Includes two 5" square foam coin and bill cubes, 25 double-sided game cards with 2 levels of difficulty, and 28 game markers
- Durable vinyl mat measures 5'L x 4'H
Game 1 of 5
- Roll the coin and bill cubes and add the values
- Hop on the spots that represent the total
- Tag the next player in line
- See how many players make it through in 1 minute!