Money Monsters The Money Counting Coins and Bills
Last One Standing Math Games, Money Monsters The Money Counting Coins and Bills
Ages 7 +
Grade 2 +
Players 2 - 5
Aligns with Common Core and State Standards
A fun and easy way for students to learn and practice basic money counting math skills!
- Self-checking games can be played in groups of 3 or 5 students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a match
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Games promote discussion and peer learning
- Two ways to play, plus instructions for one-on-one use
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Will it be you?
Players figure out the amount of money on their cards to see if it matches the amount on another player's card. The player without a match wins the round and collects the cards. See who wins the most rounds to become the Money Monster!
Or, if you think you can count fast enough, lay the cards on the table for all players to see. The first player to grab the card without a match wins the round!
What's in the Box?
Set of 200 Money Counting Math Cards and Directions