Numbers Fun! Write and Reuse Workbook
Ages 5 - 6
Grades Kindergarten - 1st
26 pages Workbook for Kids Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Made in the U.S.A.
Math is more enjoyable and approachable when it's erasable!
With a dry erase marker in hand, children will get plenty of practice with these proven activities. Numbers Fun! emphasizes a variety of important early math skills, including counting, number order, addition, subtraction, and more. Plus, playful illustrations help make learning fun. This workbook allows your child to practice basic math skills over and over as each activity reinforces curriculum objectives or introduces new ones. Make sure your child is ready to enter the world of numbers today!
Fun Features and Big Benefits
• Reusable, wipe-off format
• Playful, full-color illustrations on every page
• Letters are written in clear, block-style
• Bottom corners tell what skills kids are learning
• 26 thick-coated laminated pages
• Clear instructions on every page
• An exceptional learning offer!
numbers 1-10; eye-hand coordination; sequencing; numerical order; same, more, and fewer; greater than and less than; counting money; addition; subtraction
For best results we recommend dry erase markers that are made for use by children.