Phonetic Quizmo Game
Ages 6 - 8
Grades 1st - 3rd Grade
Players 2 - 36
Phonetic Quizmo® Game Description:
Two completely different games in one to help develop and reinforce recognition of letter sounds and consonant blends.
Phonetic awareness. Onset auditory recognition of consonant sounds or blends. Onset graphic representation of consonant sounds or blends. After playing Phonetic Quizmo® students will:
1. Be familiarized with basic word structure
2. Be able to identify various vowel and consonant sounds.
3. Be able to associate certain groups of letters with their respective phonetic sounds.
4. Improve reading, writing, and verbalization skills.
5. Look forward to more phonetic recognition practice through an enjoyable activity.
Requires no reading. May be used as a class activity or in cooperative learning groups. 36 card set can accommodate large groups.
What's in the Box?
36 double-sided cards, 120 calling cards, plastic markers, and instructional guide