Ages 5 - 7
Grades Kindergarten - 1st
26 pages Size 8.5 x 11
Made in the U.S.A.
Trace the letters and learn to print this workbook guides the development of legible handwriting with instruction and practice exercises.
Imagine your child clearly printing for hours! With this Write and Reuse workbook, it will happen. Printing fun guides the development of legible handwriting with easy-to-follow instruction and practice exercises. These erasable pages include the proper starting points for each letter stroke, plus playful illustrations and entertaining activities to help make printing fun.
With School Zone's Write & Reuse books, your child can practice activities over and over.
Fun Features and Big Benefits
• Reusable, wipe-off format
• 26 thick-coated laminated pages
• Playful, full-color illustrations on every page
• Instructions are written in clear, block-style
• Large uppercase and lowercase letters
• Traceable letters with helpful starting points
• Affordable learning!
eye-hand coordination; fine motor skills; alphabet; spelling; beginning sounds; identification
For best results we recommend dry erase markers that are made for use by children