Reading for Detail Championship Soccer Game. Green Level
Reading for Detail Championship Soccer Game, Green Level
Ages 10 - 12
Grades 5th - 6th
Reading 5.0 - 6.5
Players 2 - 6
Reach your Goals by reading for detail! It's an All-Star game of reading!
Paying close attention to details, players read story cards and correctly answer questions that shoot them toward their goal.
Starting in the center, players make their way to one of two goals by reading story cards and answering questions. Each card features a leveled passage and two questions asking players to recall details from the story. Correct answers send players racing toward their goals. The first player to reach his or her goal wins! Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension
- Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
- Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
- Players never lose points for wrong answers