Rhyme Out! Card Game
Ages 10 - Adult
Grades 5 +
3 or more Players
It’s rhyme time with a triple twist!
This triple-rhyming family-friendly card game spans all ages and includes 600 questions (2 levels).
THE TRIPLE-RHYMING GAME!
It took a foursome to dream up this totally terrific triple-rhyming word game. Longtime friends Linda, Mike, Rich, and Robin came up with this game of wits and rhymes on a shared beach vacation. Their chaise lunge musings became Rhyme Out™ - the super-duper, throw-you-for-a-looper, fast-paced family card game.
It’s rhyme time with a triple twist. Listen to three consecutive clues and be the first to respond with three correct answers—that rhyme—to collect a card. Collect ten cards to win this tricky, triple-rhyming word race game. With two levels of play, 600 questions, and game-changing “Steal” Cards, Rhyme Out is a super-duper, throw-you-for-alooper fun family game!
Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Gold Seal Award 2012
What's in the Box?
• 300 cards (600 questions) at two playing levels, including 60 special “Steal” Cards (30 at each level)
Object of the Game:
Be the first player to collect ten cards. Players collect a card by being first to respond with the three correct rhyming words after hearing the clues.
How to Play:
1. Take turns drawing cards & reading the three clues aloud.
2. Race to shout out three correct responses -- that RHYME!
3. Win a "steal" card & steal cards from other players.
4. Collect ten cards and you win!