Spanish Bilingual Colors, Shapes & More Flash Cards
Spanish Bilingual Colors, Shapes and More Flash Cards
Colores, Figuras and Más
Ages 4 +
54 Spanish Colors, Shapes, and more Flash Cards
Flash Card Size: 3.375 x 6.375 inches
Made in the U.S.A.
Spanish Bilingual Colors, Shapes Flash Cards, presents rhyming words, numbers, colors, shapes, go together, and directional words.
They see it and say it while learning to count, rhyme, match, and more with these playful flash cards. Get your little ones ready for school. You experience their joy in learning the basic shapes, colors, and numbers as they identify, pair together, and count—in both Spanish and English--with these great flash cards. Use these double-sided cards at home or on the go for constant learning and fun. Help your child build confidence while learning the essential skills necessary for kindergarten! These cards also make great learning tools in the ESL or language immersion classroom—for virtually anyone learning or bridging two languages.
Activities Included and What Kids Learn
• Colors – cards with colored crayons introduce the basic colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, and black (Spanish/English)
• Numbers – 10 cards with groups of objects teach counting from one to ten (numbers are also spelled out in Spanish and English)
• Directions – 4 cards with hands and objects that point left, right, up, and down teach the direction words (Spanish/English)
• Go-Togethers – 6 pair of cards with go-together pictures (i.e., dog/perro and bone/hueso), plus 1 card with a matching word list to help teach basic relational thinking
• Rhyming Words – 6 pair of cards with pictures and names of objects that rhyme in Spanish (non-rhyming English words also provided)
• Shapes – 6 cards with basic geometric shapes (i.e., circle, square)
• Parent Cards (1 Spanish/1 English) with tips for using and ideas for more learning.
• Rhyming Pictures List Card (Spanish/English)
• Go-Together List Card (Spanish/English)
focus; concentration; eye-hand coordination; shapes; shape recognition; colors; matching; pairing; grouping; counting; directions; rhyming; relational thinking; same-sound recognition (add to English); bilingual; Spanish rhymes; Spanish-English