Super Science Vocabulary Game, Grades 1–2
Last One Super Science Vocabulary Game
Players 2 -5
Science Skills: Science Vocabulary for Grade 1 -2
A fun and easy game to help students to learn and practice science vocabulary!
- Self-checking games can be played in groups of three or five students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a matching definition
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Self-checking games promote discussion and peer learning
- Two ways to play
- 200 cards, plus directions
Two ways to play:
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Will it be you?
Players read their cards aloud to see if another player has a matching word or definition. The player without a match wins the round. See who wins the most rounds to become the Super Scientist!
Or, test your reaction time by laying the cards on the table for all players to see. The first player to find and grab the card without a match wins the round!
What's in the Box?
200 Cards and Directions