Time Flies The Telling Time to the Minute Game
Last One Standing Math Games,
Time Flies The Telling Time to the Minute
Ages 7 +
Grade 2 +
Players 2 - 5
200 Cards and Instructions
Aligns with Common Core and State Standards
A fun and easy way for students to learn and practice basic Time Telling Math Skills!
- Self-checking games can be played in groups of 3 or 5 students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a match
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Games promote discussion and peer learning
- Two ways to play, plus instructions for one-on-one use
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Will it be you?
Players read the times on their cards aloud to see if they match another player's card. The player without a match wins the round and collects the cards. See which time teller buzzes through the most rounds!
Or, if you think you can swat the correct card fast enough, lay the cards on the table for all players to see. The first player to grab the card without a match wins the round!
What's in the Box?
Set of 200 Time Flies Cards and Directions