Travel the Great States Workbook
Ages 8 +
64-page Workbook for Kids
Sit back, buckle up, and get ready for a state-by-state tour of the United States.
Whether taking a long car trip or looking for a fact-filled escape from the four walls of a home, Travel the Great States is a ticket to big learning. This Activity Zone workbook is packed with crosswords, games, word searches, codes, and more that will motivate your child to explore the history and geography of the United States. The workbook also has pages for Canada, Mexico, and Washington, D.C. Along the way, cities, highways and national parks are some of the highlighted features. How many letters does the Hawaiian alphabet have? Where were ice cream cones first served? Entertaining puzzles, intriguing facts, and map quizzes make learning fun. Be sure to encourage your child to write the name of each state in the U.S. map at the back of the book.
Fun Features and Benefits
• Parent Guide inside front cover
• Activities to Share inside back cover
• Four-color, high-energy illustrations on every page
• 57 pages of facts and activities
• Tear-out pages great for individual worksheets
• A two-page map of North America
• Five-page, easy-reference Answer Key
geography; maps; map scale; states; United States; state capitals; North America; state history