Write and Wipe Clock Telling Time Dry Erase Boards, Set of 5
by Learning Resources
Ages 6 - 10
Grades 1st - 5th Grades
Get a hand on time! Challenge students to show the right answer before their classmates do!
Displays student answers to digital or analog time questions.
- Helps students transition from digital to analog time-telling
- Displays an analog face on one side, digital on the reverse, to reinforce both methods of time-telling
- Provides teacher with immediate feedback
- Features color-coded hours (red) and minutes (blue) to help students differentiate
- Works with wet- or dry-erase marker
- Includes 5 double-sided clock boards and Activity Guide
- Durable cardboard clock boards each measure 6.5 inches diameter with a 4.75 L inches plastic handle
Encouraging participation, Transitioning from digital to analog time-telling, Whole-class activities, Center or small-group activities, Playing Games
What's in the Box?
5 Write-and-Wipe Clock Boards with handles, One side with the analog clock, other sides with digital clock, and Large 61/2 inches diameter board size!